Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS)
- Purpose of the tender: Hiring of the Comprehensive Subrogated Hemodialysis Service for new patients of the Mexican Institute of Social Security, for the years 2012 and 2013.
- Tender number: LA-019GYR047-T1-2012
- Nature of the tender: International Public Tender under the coverage of Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Modality: Mixed
- Applicable regulations: Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Services of the Public Sector (LAASSP)
- As a result of the comments previously made in relation to the Market Research carried out by an instance external to the IMSS, in which we detected that, being the figure of the process with an international character, in the information contained in said research, no foreign company was identified. some.
- We consider it a success to have carried out the process in person, given that the large number of annexes requested would make it unmanageable electronically, therefore, in future events of this nature, we suggest (consulting) the Procurement Regulations Unit Public Offices of the Ministry of Public Administration for your information.
- On the other hand, we consider that, due to the characteristics of these processes, given the size, importance and numerous bidding events carried out by the Institution, adequate facilities should be sought in relation to space and environmental conditions.
- We consider that, since it is an international process, deferring the ruling on two separate occasions, regardless of affecting the institutional image, represents additional expenditures for the supplier, which in the end translates into additional costs charged to the institution.
- It is suggested to strengthen institutional coordination between the convening and user areas involved in the bidding process in order to jointly establish sufficient deadlines for the development between each of the stages of the bidding.
Check the Testimony
Consulta nuestra Política de Integridad