Ministry of Health (SSA) and the Institute of Security and Social Services for State Workers (ISSSTE)
- Purchase: Consolidated
- Object of the tender: Acquisition of BCG Vaccine to cover the needs of the 2011 and 2012 fiscal years, of the Ministry of Health (SSA); and to cover the needs for the 2011 financial year, from the State Workers Social Security and Services Institute (ISSSTE).
- Tender number: LA-009000990-I1-2011
- Character of the tender: International Public Tender
- Modality: Open
- Applicable regulations: Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Services of the Public Sector (LAASSP)
- It is necessary for the institution to inform us of the updating of the Policies, Bases, Guidelines approved by the Acquisitions Committee for its application in the activities related to the contracting of goods and services.
- The timely performance of the Market Research is suggested, as indicated by the LAASSP and its Regulations.
- We believe that a closer relationship between the user areas of the two institutions and the supplier is advisable to adjust the required expiration times, since it is common for the Clarification Meetings to modify the calendar for this purpose, regardless of the adequate coordination between the supplier and the user area, more successful processes would be achieved.
Unfortunately, the process did not meet expectations given that it was declared void and therefore the institutions continue without the biological, with the potential damage to the health of users, and therefore should decide its prompt acquisition, suggesting the award directly, as long as the supplier is required to comply with the same degree of compliance that ensures the institutions acquire a quality product as soon as possible.
Check the Testimony
Ministry of Health ,
Social Witness ,