Date: 19 / October / 2012
Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA), Institute of Security and Social Services for State Workers (ISSSTE) and Institute of Public Health Services of the state of Baja California (ISESALUD)
- Purchase: Consolidated
- Object of the tender: Acquisition of Group 010 Medicines, Group 030 Dairy Products, Group 040 Psychotropics and Narcotic Drugs in their Generic and Reference presentations (Health Supplies Regulation, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation (DOF) on 05 17, 2012 ), to cover the needs of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (Delegations and UMAES), the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA), the Institute of Security and Social Services for State Workers (ISSSTE), and the Institute of Public Health Services of the state of Baja California (ISESALUD) for the years 2012 (for the case of ISSSTE) and 2013 (for all Units).
- Tender number: OA-019GYR047-N66-2012
- Character of the tender: National Public Tender
- Modality: Subsequent Discount Offers
- Applicable regulations: Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Services of the Public Sector (LAASSP)
In the opinion of the Social Witness, in all stages of this Public Tender, there was adherence to the Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Services of the Public Sector, its Regulations and the Call for Tender.
Very important information was obtained from the work meetings generated by the convener for the development of the purchase process and for the activities of the Social Witness.
Regarding the Market Research, the information generated and provided to the Social Witness served as the basis to observe the evaluation of the Offers of this National Public Tender.
Check the Testimony